Our Hoosier state is home to beautiful parks, great restaurants and fun attractions for the whole family. To kick off the summer travel season and highlight all that Indiana has to offer, we are celebrating Visit Indiana Week May 6-12.
More than 200 attractions, parks and restaurants across the state will offer discounts to travelers, featuring a different and exciting theme for each day of the week:
- State Parks Sunday: Kick off the week with free admission to 51 of Indiana’s State Parks and Recreation areas.
- Museum Monday: Experience 1 of 29 Hoosier museums offering a wide array of exhibits at a discounted rate.
- Tastings Tuesday: Sample local beverages at 35 Indiana wineries, breweries and cideries.
- Wild Wednesday: Get up close and personal with animals and the wilderness at 13 of Indiana’s zoos, sanctuaries and farms.
- Throwback Thursday: Discover more than 200 years of Indiana’s rich history at35 historical destinations across the state.
- Foodie Friday: Come hungry to 1 of 28 Indiana eateries offering discounts.
- Sports and Outdoor Saturday: Embrace your adventurous side at 21 sporting events or activities.
For more information on Visit Indiana Week festivities, click here.